• Responsible for engineering, product development and product support activities for subsea services, Houston.
• Works with company engineering teams worldwide.
• Manages and trains engineering team and coordinates activities of engineering department to design, process, project, and develop, produce, improve, and test components, products, systems, and services
• Manages and directs the product support activities for the region. Works in conjunction with the other locations to insure consistent support is provided to our client base across all product lines.
• Provides planning, direction, and coordination for all technical activities while achieving optimum use of workers, equipment, materials, and facilities.
• Administers personnel functions including recruiting, hiring, review and approval of job descriptions and salary classifications, selection and placement of personnel, performance evaluations, and salary adjustments.
• Plans and establishes engineering schedules and follows up performance against estimates. Directs department activities to design new products, modify existing designs, improve production techniques, and develop test procedures.
• Provides technical and engineering cost support to sales team during bid proposals.
• Prepares and controls department budget, forecasts operating costs of department, and directs preparation of budget requests. Ensures compliance of company policies, procedures, and objectives regarding processes, initiatives, and projects. May direct field testing of products and systems performed by field staff.
• B.S. in Engineering. P.E. certification preferred
• 8 - 10 years of experience in product engineering associated with ROV systems
• Technical leadership skills. Demonstrated experience in discussing and presenting the Company's products.