INTECSEA is a global company within the WorleyParsons Group and offers all the Group's capabilities for floating systems, offshore pipelines and subsea production systems. Combined with WorleyParsons Group, we offer clients complete project expertise from subsea wellhead through onshore processing and distribution. For over 25 years, INTECSEA has provided frontier technology leadership for the energy industry's most challenging offshore field development and pipeline projects.
Please Note: Both Staff and Contract will be considered
- Capable of directing team of engineers and specialists.
- Has several specialty areas of expertise that allows leadership in technical brainstorming meetings.
- Works with Client to plan overall approach to work.
- Capable of serving as Project Manager and is entrusted to occasionally act on behalf of Client.
- Plays a central role in bid preparation and resource estimating.
- Anticipates and resolves staffing requirements and schedule constraints.
- Establishes deadlines, milestones, and man-hour estimates.
- Lead Concept, FEED and Consultancy workscopes
- HSE and Technical Safety relevant to discipline
- Direct execution of one or several projects that will include interfacing with other Intecsea offices and contractors.
- Apply extensive knowledge in the application of advanced theories in a recognized area of expertise.
- Keeps abreast of new scientific methods and developments affecting the organization for the purpose of recommending changes in emphasis of programs or new programs warranted by such developments.
- Ability to maintain full technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating projects.
- Applies extensive experience over broad areas to ensure technical quality of work and efficiency of approach.
- Works as senior member in team providing leadership and direction
- Frequently is INTECSEA representative in Client meetings
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Preferably chartered or seeking chartership
- Central North Sea experience essential
- Deepwater experience preferable
- Good working knowledge of ISO 16328-parts 1-9
- Good working knowledge of API 17 parts A & D and API 6A
- Good understanding of flow assurance principles
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems, including cleanliness and filtration requirements, and analysis techniques
- Knowledge of Open and Closed loop systems
- Knowledge of communications and networks
- Previous experience in leading a team of engineers
- Ability to interface and work closely with other disciplines in the project team and with the client.
- Ability to layout a subsea system
- Prepare specifications, block diagrams, system schematics and P&IDs for subsea systems
- Review/prepare technical subsea system specifications
- Familiar with HAZOP/HAZID and safety reviews
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Proven track record of exceeding performance metrics.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related field + 7 years relevant experience.
- 15 years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Learns & ensures compliance with the INTECSEA Quality Management System, including preparing of project specific procedures and in accordance with HSE Guideline for INTECSEA Personnel.