INTECSEA is a global company within the WorleyParsons Group and offers all the Group's capabilities for floating systems, offshore pipelines and subsea production systems. Combined with WorleyParsons Group, we offer clients complete project expertise from subsea wellhead through onshore processing and distribution. For over 25 years, INTECSEA has provided frontier technology leadership for the energy industry's most challenging offshore field development and pipeline projects.Technical Requirements:
- Capable of providing valuable strategic assistance in complex projects or settings.
- Seen as a recognized technical expert whose involvement substantially increases credibility of approach.
- Able to iron out all but the most difficult personnel, resource or technical problems in a multi-corporate and possibly multi-cultural environment.
- Offers leadership to the team and leverages our ability to achieve excellent results. Is a strategic asset when facing external challenges such as regulatory, labor, contractual or commercial.
- Manages the work of several supervisors, team leaders, or Project Managers.
- Works frequently through delegation of authority and responsibility but has overall responsibility for the technical and commercial performance of large or complex projects.
- Manages team(s) in unusual settings or in demanding situations.
- Develops and implements programs to upgrade performance levels by working with staff and Client.
- Systematically serves as mentor or coach to all staff levels to enable their professional goals.
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have a far-reaching impact on projects or activities of the company.
- Ability to routinely serve as mentor or coach to staff enabling them to achieve their professional goals.
- Demonstrable involvement in recruitment and/or training to meet resource requirements.
- Demonstrable innovation and creativity in leadership situations.
- Interfaces closely with existing and future clients and represents INTECSEA
- Ability to manage engineering for subsea hardware as Lead project engineer on site or off site
- Strong knowledge of related codes, regulations, permitting
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and oral skills across the project with subordinates and management
- Seasoned knowledge of all subsea equipment components and options
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to lead at all levels within the organization.
- Proven track record of exceeding performance metrics.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related field + 15 years relevant experience.
- 25 years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Part of the overall development team for the INTECSEA EMS, including the development of HSE processes and guidelines.
- Learns & actively promotes the INTECSEA EMS and HSE in accordance with the HSE Guideline for INTECSEA Personnel.