Responsible for conducting design and analysis of all types of topside/subsea systems and preparation of reports and other project documentation. Project work will include all phases from concept select, through detailed design and installation to commissioning. Additional duties for the engineer will include independent verification and business development activities.
- Design and configure topside/subsea control systems for marine applications.
- Represent owner in the purchase of topside/subsea control hardware
- Provide installation engineering services.
- Act as project engineer on small topside/subsea control hardware related projects and lead topside/subsea control hardware engineer on major projects
- Provide bid engineering support related to topside/subsea control hardware and prepare CTRs
- Familiar with the design, testing and installation of topside/subsea control hardware such as MCS - Hardware & Software, SCM, HPU, SDA, UTA, TUTA, EFL, HFL, Umbilical, Connectors, Meters and Sensors
- Familiar with topside/subsea architecture and layouts
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to interface with engineers, supervisors, clients and vendors
- Ability to work independently with general supervision
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent work ethic and good work attitude
Technical / Professional Expertise Required
Minimum BS/MS degree in engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, or equivalent discipline) with a minimum of 8 years experience in topside/subsea control hardware related design
Licensed PE preferred