To develop the Maintenance and Integrity Philosophy for Mozambique LNG and ensure the key requirements are addressed through FEED.
- Define the Maintenance and Integrity Philosophy for all surface facilities for Mozambique LNG.
- Ensure operational requirements for Maintenance and Integrity of facilities is incorporated into FEED.
- Define specific requirements for M&I including the schedule and budget for implementation through Execution phase.
- Develop Maintenance and Integrity Philosophy
- Define Maintainability criteria ( access, lifting, layout, isolation)
- Define specialist equipment to be installed (condition monitoring) or for implementing routines.
- Select and define scope of CMMS based on the clients corporate requirements ( SAP)
- Specify basis for spare parts requirements including Insurance spares.
- Develop budget and schedule for studies, capital purchases, training within Define and Execute phases
- Develop OPEX estimates for operations phase
- Ensure Safety Critical Elements (SCEs) Performance Standards and assurance criteria are developed.
- Specify contracts required to implement the M&I philosophy.
- Determine skill disciplines required to maintain the facility from gas inlet to loading arms, including material handling and vehicle maintenance and/or other non-plant specific skills.
- Determine crew size and skill sets for each discipline
- Specify shop/maintenance facilities and what is to be included within those facilities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent ability to communicate in both spoken and written English
- Engineering degree.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in maintenance management position in E&P/Petrochemical industry
- Strong leadership qualities, must be culturally sensitive and aware, should have broad industry operations experience.
- Must have excellent people skills, especially communication and listening and work well in a team environment.
- Experience in LNG operations
- Strong planning skills