- Seeking a Subsea Systems Engineer to plan, conduct and direct Pipeline System projects. Will offer significant technical contributions to a variety of problems and/or projects. 25-40% international travel expected.
- Candidates will hold a minimum of a BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a substantial level of relevant experience (ideally ten years +). Masters and PhD qualifications an advantage.
- Expert knowledge of multiple subsea technologies, products and applications. Advanced knowledge of competing and alternative technologies.
- Has a strong background in the design of subsea flowline and pipeline products from a "total systems" standpoint and has a current knowledge and network with offshore Pipeline Engineering and Installation companies.
- Demonstrated innovative skills to research and create new products/processes using advanced laws, theorems and broad industry knowledge. Recognized as a technical leader among internal and external peers.
- Broad understanding of internal and external factors affecting business.
- Good organization and project planning skills. Proven leadership ability. Demonstrates proficiency in mentoring, thinking creatively and project planning. Demonstrated effective customer presentation skills.
This is a permanent, direct-hire role based inHouston,Texas. Candidates will need to be legally able to work in theUS. My client is the industry leader in subsea production and processing systems, offering excellent benefits and opportunities for career growth in theUSand/or internationally.