INTECSEA is a global company within the WorleyParsons Group and offers all the Group's capabilities for floating systems, offshore pipelines and subsea production systems. Combined with WorleyParsons Group, we offer clients complete project expertise from subsea wellhead through onshore processing and distribution. For over 25 years, INTECSEA has provided frontier technology leadership for the energy industry's most challenging offshore field development and pipeline projects.
Your responsibilities in this role will be primarily associated with providing specialist technical as well as supervising input in the following areas:
Prepare or assist in the preparation of EPI defining technical basis of project
Assign material engineers in collaboration with Senior Management
Monitor and control man-hour expenditure
Collate lessons learned
Monitor performance and feed into lessons learned
Monitor technology changes and evaluate best practice
Maintain technical dialogue with operators and contractors as well as with technical bodies (e.g., NACE, AWS)
Maintain dialogue with counterparts across all IntecSea offices to avoid duplication and maximise synergistic effects where possible.
These skills are typically applied to provide support to our project teams, field inspection and surveying personnel, and directly to client in order to maintain quality of engineering, completion of projects within the budgeted man hours and cost and adhering to the project schedule.
Capable of providing valuable strategic assistance in complex projects or settings.
Seen as a recognized technical expert whose involvement substantially increases credibility of approach.
Able to iron out all but the most difficult personnel, resource or technical problems in a multi-corporate and possibly multi-cultural environment.
Offers leadership to the team and leverages our ability to achieve excellent results. Is a strategic asset when facing external challenges such as regulatory, labor, contractual or commercial.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A BSc in Metallurgy / Materials Engineering or recognized equivalent with proven and relevant industry experience (at least 12 years) in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- MSc/PhD in relative topics as well as affiliation to professional institutions is an advantage.
- Ability to work in teams, cooperatively, in departments, service lines, across cultures and organisational boundaries to achieve shared goals
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytic approach
- Ability to lead at all levels within the organization.
- Proven track record of exceeding performance metrics.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related field + 12 years relevant experience.
- 25 years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Part of the overall development team for the INTECSEA QMS, including the development of HSE processes and guidelines.
- Learns & actively promotes the INTECSEA QMS and HSE in accordance with the HSE Guideline for INTECSEA Personnel.