Our major oil and gas client is seeking a Subsea Flowline Chief for a 9 month opportunity based in Houston or Alabama.
• Primary support to the Subsea Engineering for project coordination/ inspection of Subsea Components.
• Ensure that fabricated components are constructed in accordance with all applicable internal and external drawings, specifications, regulatory codes, and quality assurance requirements are met.
• Lead and provide guidance to 6 to 8 field inspectors. Ensure the inspectors are aware and understand the project specification and provide quality assurance for subsea components.
• Attend and participate in contractor meetings.
• Report daily progress reports and maintain project documents for the project.
• Identify areas of concern and report on quality problems as they arise.
• Assist in determining root causes and recommending corrective and preventive actions
• Provide Quality assurance for Subsea components. (Quality plans and Inspection and Test Plans, FAT's, SITs).
• Monitor and report on Subcontractor / Supplier Equipment Project Schedule against the planed Schedule/Activities and report any deviation to the Project engineer.
• Non-conformity reports (NCR): Coordinate and facilitate the review/approval and tracking of all NCR's across Sub Sea Projects
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
This position requires a minimum of 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance of Sub Sea components.