INTECSEA is a global company within the WorleyParsons Group and offers all the Group's capabilities for floating systems, offshore pipelines and subsea production systems. Combined with WorleyParsons Group, we offer clients complete project expertise from subsea wellhead through onshore processing and distribution. For over 25 years, INTECSEA has provided frontier technology leadership for the energy industry's most challenging offshore field development and pipeline projects.
Rotation: 8 weeks on, 2 weeks off
Length of contract: A minimum of 1 year
Provided: Visas, accommodation, flights, local transport, living allowance etc
More details to be disclosed at interview
Front End Engineering Design
- Strong skills in managing, communicating and motivating staff
- Can articulate the system philosophies across multiple disciplines including controls/hardware/pipelines for architecture interfaces
- Strong understanding of flow assurance principals such that he/she can can configure the system to meet functional and operational requirements
- Familar with industry standards ISO 13628 Parts 1 to 9, API 17D and API 6A and preferably familar with Shell Standards (DEPs)
- Ability to layout subsea systems
- Prepare block diagrams and system schematics
- Prepare P&ID's and PEF's
- Able to understand and work to critical path schedules
- Critique technical documents in subsea and umbilical disciplines as well as cross discipline, including flow assurance/construction/intervention/materials/integrity management
- Able to work technical input/text into tendering documents/SOW's for the purpose of tendering
- Participate actively in HAZOP's, HAZID's and safety reviews
- Provide acumen to technical HSE
- Plays a central role in bid preparation and resource estimating.
- Anticipates and resolves staffing requirements and schedule constraints.
- Establishes deadlines, milestones, and man-hour estimates.
- Works closely with Client staff to ensure alignment of approach and objectives.
- Provide high level expertise in specific areas to multiple projects. This will include executive level report writing, developing and implementing test programs, and coordinating the effort of outside specialist companies on behalf of Clients.
- Frequently serve as
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to lead at all levels within the organization.
- Proven track record of exceeding performance metrics.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related field + 15 years relevant experience.
- 20 years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Learns & actively promotes the INTECSEA QMS and HSE in accordance with the HSE Guideline for INTECSEA Personnel.