The Field Service Engineer / Technician must have experience with Subsea Production Equipment installations and they should have experience with well completions & working with Subsea Equipment (Wellheads, Valves, Specialty Connections & Piping, Production trees, Controls Chokes, etc.) in an offshore and deep sea environment.
They will be involved with pre-defined operation, installation, maintenance, testing, adjustment, troubleshooting and technical assistance based on good engineering, manufacturing, installation and operation practices as applicable to upstream oil exploration/production equipment and in accordance with contractual workscope requirements.â€?
Other Areas of Experience / Responsibility:
- Experience with the processes for Subsea Well Completions
- Experience with operation, installation, and / or maintenance of company equipment (Wellheads, Valves, Specialty Connections & Piping, Production trees, Chokes, & Controls etc.) in accordance with the company recommended procedures, methods & guides
- Experience performing these tasks with companies like Vetco Gray, Aker-Solutions (Kvaerner), FMC, and / or Cameron a big plus.
- Experience working with Comprehensive job preplanning including all logistics, tooling, Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), & technical workscopes applicable to assignments
- Use of company e-tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of materials, drawings, prior job reports etc.
- The proactive interface between all functions of the company and our customers concerning technical, operational & EHS challenges as applicable to any assignment
- Mentorship, development & guidance of less experienced peers
- Timely completion of all post job and administrative duties including but not limited to customer and service reports, timesheets, job debriefs and tooling tracking.
- Safe & compliant performance of all activities inline with the company and our customer environmental health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures
- Uncompromising integrity to ensure 100% compliance with regulatory and company rules and requirements
- Maintaining a strong customer relationship through a positive, proactive & professional approach
- Perform other related duties as assigned by manager
- Mechanical Engineer Degree or Technical High School
- 3 - 5 years related work experience either in engineering or field service
- Previous experience in the Upstream Oil & Gas industry,
- Experience working w/ Subsea Production installations (Subsea Christmas Tree & Well Completions)
- Ability to understand and implement mechanical drawings,
- Familiarity with upstream oil equipment specifications and procedures
- Good knowledge of English language
- Ability to accommodate frequent worldwide travel
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Willing to develop technical knowledge in self and others
- Good interpersonal & organizational skills
- Computer skills
We are very interested in applicants from either the USA or the UK