The client have a requirement for an Offshore FPSO Company Representative role, based in the North Sea.
This will be a contract position with 8 x 1 week offshore trips between April to October 2017. The client requests candidates must be UK based.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
1. Provide a direct company interface to the 3rd party operated FPSOs Offshore Management team ensuring that the clients interests are managed in accordance with company standards at all times.
2. Develop team spirit and good working relations with offshore crews to ensure that high safety and operational efficiency are achieved.
3. Take responsibility for the safe production operations on-board the FPSO.
4. Ensure that FPSO Operators and third party contractors meet client SHE expectations.
5. Monitor and assure compliance with all statutory requirements, regulatory Standards and procedures.
6. Responsible for ensuring any accidents/incidents or other reportable events are fully recorded and correct procedures are followed.
7. Accountable for delivery of the well management programme, without any compromise to safety or damage to the well and reservoir.
8. Accountable for the delivery of the daily summary report of all of the installations main activities and check the accuracy of all data reported.
9. Provide weekly SHE and operations reports monthly and any other specialised reports and trend data as required.
10. Attend all relevant offshore meetings to represent the clients interests and highlight any non-compliances or discrepancies.
11. Record and report logistics and POB movements as required.
12. Audit permits issued, workforce activities, SMS as required and highlight any non-compliances.
13. Co-ordinate tanker offtakes and report BOL details on completion.
14. Provide support to emergency response team during incidents as required.