Expro: Subsea Operations Coordinator
Full Time Permanent Position
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To assist with the smooth and efficient running of all operations for product line in area of responsibility. Responsible for coordinating the manpower and technical requirements e.g. the movement of equipment, materials and personnel to ensure actioned in line with clients' requirements.
- Liaise with clients to determine personnel and equipment requirements and arrange for their mobilisation in line with operational and client deadlines
- Advise client on operational and equipment limitations or problems and offer alternative solutions wherever practical
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and in compliance with certification requirements, so it is fit for purpose
- Undertake the planning of manpower requirements to ensure availability of resources for the project in line with operational requirements. May be involved in recruitment of staff or contract personnel as necessary.
- Monitor costs of equipment, manpower and associated items to ensure project/task costs are contained within approved budget and highlight any issues in a timely manner to Management
- Ensure all costs and required information is collated for the invoicing process to ensure their accurate completion in a timely manner
- May coordinate the engagement and use of third party services and equipment within assigned location.
- Ensure completion of required documentation and accuracy of data for company procedures, processes and specific client's
- reporting requirements is undertaken
- Undertake the supervision of direct reports where applicable
- May be required to undertake an on call rota to facilitate 24 hour coverage on operations performance/technical status to customer, team in the field and internal management
- Liaise with client, operational team, supervision and internal departments as and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to allow continued safe operations and task completion within deadlines
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro's reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met
Job Knowledge and Experience:
- Formal technical qualification
- Extensive previous technical experience preferable within product line including wellsite/field experience