Technical Superintendent (Cruise/Passenger) - Hamburg - Permanent - Highly Competitive
An international Ship Management company is actively recruiting for a Technical Superintendent to join their cruise business in Hamburg.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Monitoring and maintaining the performance and condition of the vessels
- Providing advice of the technical condition of the vessels
- Planning and preparing vetting inspections
- Planning and managing unexpected repairs of the vessels
- Providing reports of the management, expenditure and condition of vessels
The successful candidate will have sailed as a Chief Engineer on-board Cruise vessels and have a proven track-record in a similar capacity ashore.
Successful candidates must be able to speak fluent German.
To be considered for this role, applicants MUST hold an EU passport to ensure no travel restrictions are in place as this position requires regular travel commitments.
To apply or for further confidential career discussion, please call Michelle McGrath on +44 (0) 2392 314690 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course